Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Implement License Java

good year

Dear Francis. I am writing now because who knows when the time is right maybe I will not be able to do so.

I love you, I want you and dad too. You are dear. When I watch you sleep I see the sweetness you addoso and I love you. When we play, when you laugh when you're with me, when you rely on me because you're sad, when ... when you're in all the thousand ways you've already learned to be, I love you. In those small

your eyes that shine, there's everything you need, and I'm so happy to see you in the eye.

But how was I supposed to keep these ochhietti inside? I'm so glad to be outside, outside to see them now.
Thank you for being born puppy. thanks.
I just want to say I love you so much, and I'm giving you all the love that I can because you you need it.

an escort, my love.
For when you grow up. for when the life you want to test, and maybe you'll lose someone dear, for when you're alone.
Because I would always happy. forever. but who knows if it will be possible ... I can not keep in a glass case to rejoice.

This life is turmoil, has arrived, and stops, and departures, returns, not returns. We can not guarantee peace or joy forever. But I can tell you what I have now. To give you what I can in your childhood. Stock up on love, cuddles and laughter of joy, put them in my suitcase for when cold, fold like sweaters for when you're alone. To wear then. as a warm sweater that warms you. So the memories.

I have so much love for you. For your big eyes, for your little shrieks, for your hands that cling to the necklace, for your "ma-a-Mom" for your kiss, for your love for your shit photon, for your nails. For you. I have so much love for you.

Happy New Year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment