Well, Wednesday, August 19 physically I started work! (About an hour of work).
And now the first problems arose!
mind you, I have virtually no previous experience, until the day before yesterday I was just a great (!?) Theory.
Although some experts may find it funny to write in the blog problems as they arise, even the most trivial, hoping to save time in some neophyte like me.
operations that I started to do is cut pieces of plywood and the thin plywood is cut with a knife, often with the saw.
1) thin plywood: It is very easy to keep perfectly still for the line that is used as a guide for cutting.
2) thick plywood: with a free hand jigsaw cutting is always slightly wavy
3) would benefit from a better spot to illuminate the work area.
I stopped work when I realized that the results did not satisfy me.
Click the photos to see them in high resolution on Picasa Web Albums.
0 comments:
Post a Comment