Morphology
Forma triangular face tendency
Nose normal
Cheeks normal
Eyebrows normal
Mouth normal
Eyes normal
Nose normal
Cheeks normal
Eyebrows normal
Mouth normal
Eyes normal
Chroma
blond hair
Eyes green
Leather clear
Eyes green
Leather clear
TIPS:
FACE You have some imperfections, I would recommend you choose a foundation slightly 'opaque for the rest, otherwise there are other types of fixes that you would recommend .
EYES You have beautiful eyes, so clear, we can also think of those transfers. Pero ', no line of pencil under the eyes, or we may shrink. As you would see shadows of fine pink, fuchsia, lilac, purple and blue and then I see that even the pearl. Even here I would not have much injured 'to advise,' cause you have fairly regular features
MOUTH Again, you can choose the color pearl, but not too bright. Choose shades 'pink lipgloss to give the effect more' natural.
BEST ADVICE ' If you'd like to change hairstyle, I suggest you cut this (Not the color!):
Silvia gave consent to publish his photo on the blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment